Makes 6 servings
8oz. uncooked farfalle (bowtie) pasta
2 cups cut-up fresh or frozen Michigan Asparagus
1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
1/3 cup chopped red onion
1 (2.25oz.) can sliced ripe olives, well drained
3/4 cup prepared pesto sauce
3 tablespoons freshly shredded or grated romano cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse and drain.
- Steam or microwave Michigan Asparagus until crisp-tender.
- Drain and combine in a large bowl with cooked pasta.
- Stir in chicken, tomatoes, onion, and olives.
- Gently toss with pesto sauce.
- Serve warm, garnished with cheese.