Makes 6 servings
1/2 cup Italian dressing
1/3 cup Dijon mustard
2 lbs. small, red potatoes (unpeeled, quartered)
2 cups cut-up fresh or frozen Michigan Asparagus
2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half
1/3 cup sliced green onion
- Combine Italian dressing and mustard until blended.
- Toss 1/4 cup dressing mixture with potatoes in a medium bowl.
- Spray 15x10x1-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Arrange potatoes on pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add Michigan Asparagus to the pan.
- Continue baking for another 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and asparagus is lightly browned.
- Put potatoes and asparagus into a large bowl, stir in tomatoes, onion, and remaining dressing.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.