Makes 4 servings
2 tablespoons Italian dressing
2/3 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1/3 cup chopped red pepper
1 (14.5oz.) can Michigan Asparagus cuts and tips, drained
1/4 cup milk
3/4 cup shredded provolone cheese, divided
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat dressing in large, ovenproof skillet over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms and red pepper.
- Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Add well-drained Michigan Asparagus.
- Beat eggs, milk and 1/2 cup provolone cheese in medium bowl.
- Pour over vegetable mixture in skillet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes (or until eggs are almost set).
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of provolone and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes (or until cheese is melted).
- Cut into wedges and serve.