Makes 1 serving
2 tablespoons mayonaise
1/4 teaspoon dried Italian dressing
1 large (10 to 11 inch) flour tortilla
1 leaf romaine lettuce
2 thin slices mozzarella, cheddar, or provolone cheese
2 thin slices (about 2 oz.) shaved roast beef
2 large pieces prepared roasted red pepper, well drained
4 Michigan Asparagus spears, cooked
- Combine mayonaise and Italian seasoning.
- Spread over one side of flour tortilla.
- Layer lettuce, cheese, and roast beef.
- Place red pepper pieces near center of roast beef.
- Top with asparagus.
- Roll up and cut in half diagonally to serve.